Yandex Mail is one of the free email services developed in Russia by Yandex. and launched in the year 2000 precisely June 26. Yandex launched a free service, Yandex. Mail for the domain in 2009 where users can easily create as many email accounts as they want in one domain. Using a Yandex mail account provides users with these services automatic spam filtering, email translator, use antivirus software to check for viruses etc. Yandex Mail Account- How to create Yandex Mail account free for the desktop will be discussed on this page.
Yandex mail account became one of the most popular email services in Europe and the fastest growing email service in 2012. The most recent achievement of Yandex was in 2020 when it replaced the Yandex mail domain with Yandex 360. It also combines several Yandex services like Calendar, Messenger, Mail, Contacts, Disk and 20GB of free space for users.
Yandex mail account can be accessed from any web browser of your choice. It allows users to create a new Yandex mail account, receive emails from other companies that provide email services, create or compose new mail, and acquire login information to access mailboxes. Yandex mail account allows you to get free data.
Also Read: How To Clear Your Gmail Cache From Chrome And Firefox
How To Create Yandex Mail Account
- To open the registration page, go to Yandex mail, and click on the select account.
- Enter your first name on the text box provided for it.
- Enter your last name on the text box provided for it.
- Enter the user name you have chosen in the ENTER LOGIN box. The user name you choose should have @yandex.com as an extension.
- Type the password you want to use on the box provided. Confirm the password by entering it again on the box provided.
- Ensure you provide a strong password that will be easy for you to remember but difficult for others to guess.
- Enter the phone number that you can use to receive text messages on the box provided for your mobile phone number.
In case you don’t have a phone number or you don’t want to use your phone number, you can click on the box that has I don’t have a mobile phone number. Adding or providing your phone number is optional.
Select a security question which you can use to use to recover or gain access to your account when you forget your password.
- After keying in your phone number, click on confirm number to confirm that the phone number is correct.
- A code will be sent to the phone number you used via SMS. Enter the code and click on REGISTER.
- After reviewing the terms of the agreement and privacy settings, click on ACCEPT.
- Within some minutes, you will be logged into your new Yandex mail account.
How To Create A Yandex User Account
Some companies may want to create user accounts for their employees so that they can easily use the Yandex mail account for easy communication and business purposes. Before you can be able to create such a Yandex account, ensure that your company has a connected email domain with Yandex.
Login to the Yandex administrator account.
Go to the users’ page.
Click on Add users to add a new user.
You will see a button labelled create an account.
Click on the create account.
Then enter the employees’ details.
The next thing is to click on save to save your details.
which includes email addresses.
After the above, your employees will now be able to log in to their account with Yandex .mail, Yandex . Connect, Yandex.Disk with their full email address.