The results of NECO 2022 have been released. In case you wrote the June/July 2022 NECO examination, you can access the results through the official NECODirect result checker, 2022. An electronic token will be required before you will be able to check the results.
The National Examination Council popularly known as NECO has released the Senior School Certificat Examination(SSCE) internal results online via their official website or portal. Candidates are advised to log in and check their results.
If you are among those that registered and wrote the examination and are confused about how to log in to the NECO portal to check your results. This article will help you to check your result using the NECODirect result checker 2022 to access your result.
NECODirect Result Checker 2022 Portal
The public has been notified through a public service announcement by the Registrar of NECO about the release of the NECO SSCE internal examination. Candidates can check their results online. Go to www.result.neco.gov.ng to buy your token and then check your result. You can also reach out to email@example.com if you are facing any difficulties.
Steps To Buy NECO Token
The following are steps to be taken when you want to buy a token that will enable you to check your NECO result online.
- The price of the NECO result token is #1,000
- Pay into the designated account that will be provided.
- Send in your proof of payment to the phone number that will be provided. Once your payment is confirmed by the agent you are using, Your token will be sent to you as a message and you will receive it within a few minutes after the payment.
How To Check NECO Result 2022 Online.
Simply follow the steps below to NECODirect result checker 2022.
- Visit the official website for NECODirect result checker 2022.
- Enter your Examination Year. Example 2022
- Enter Examination Type. Example SSCE Internal (Jun/July).
- Enter your token number.
- Enter your registration number.
- Finally, click “Check Result” and wait for your results to be displayed.
How To Resolve NECODirect Result Checker 2022 No CA3 error message
Seein a CA 3 error message will be free to learn CA 3 means that the continuous assessment of the candidate which was supposed to be uploaded during the registration.
To resolve the error code, contact your school authority so that the school will upload the CA3. It takes between 2 to 3 working days for the result to be released once the CA3 has been uploaded.
NECODirect Result Checker 2022 On My NECO Portal
- The NECO 2022 result is now available on neco.gov.ng. Candidates can check NECODirect result checker 2022 following the steps below.
- To access your NECODirect result checker 2022 go to – https://result.neco.gov.ng/.
- Pick your examination year. For example 2022
- Pick the examination type. For example SSCE internal (JUN/JULY).
- Enter your token number and registration number in the columns provided for it.
- Finally, click on the check result button to access your NECO exam result. At this point, you should be able to see your grades on each subject when you follow the stapes highlighted above.