You can use NECOdirect online checker 2022 to check your recently released National Examination Council (NECO) results. This article will guide you on how to check your NECO result online.
Candidates that sat for the examination can check their results and know their performances since the result has been published in their official portal. You can access your result through the NECOdirect online checker 2022. To check your result, you will require an electronic token. The electronic token used in checking your result online can be bought at the NECO website, The details of the sites will be shown in subsequent sections of this page.
Read Also: NECODirect Result Checker 2022, How To Check Your Result On NECODirect Portal
NECOdirect Online Checker 2022 Token Or PIN
Part of the answer to students who ask how to check NECO results online is that you will first of all get a NECOdirect online checker 2022 pin. The following are steps to get a token.
- Go to the NECO website at www.neco.gov.ng or result.neco.gov.ng/register directly to register an account and get started.
- Login to get started if you already have an account with NECO.
- When you log in, you will start the process of buying the token online using any of the payment options listed on the page.
- It is only one token is assigned per candidate. But the assigned token can be shared and used by the candidate’s parents, schools, organizations or any other person who wishes to view the candidate’s results.
How To Check NECO Results Online
Unlike the olden days when it was very difficult and tedious for students and even parents to check their results online. There is a new system of checking results online which has made it easier for students. You can follow the steps below to check your NECO results online.
- The first step is to go to the NECO website with your examination registration number.
- Then click on the button with ‘NECO Results’;
- Then click on the ‘Check Result!’ button. You will automatically be taken to the NECO results-checking system (www.result.neco.gov.ng) to fill in the required details.
- After that, choose your examination year. (that is 2022).
- Select your examination type ( that is SSCE Internal (JUN/JUL)
- Key in your Token and Registration Number in the right columns provided.
- When you have filled in all these details as stated above, click on the button ‘CHECK RESULT’ to access your grades.
- Congratulations on your outstanding performance.