Did you apply as Ad-hoc staff when it was announced NPC opens Ad-hoc staff recruitment portal for 2023 Census? If yes, the National Population Commission has asked applicants to check their portal on how to submit bank details on the NPC portal 2023 census.How To Submit Bank Details On The NPC Portal 2023 Census – Check Here Now
It is important that you know how to submit bank details on the NPC portal to enable you receive your training allowances and other NPC allowances. Follow the guides so that you don’t miss submitting your bank details successfully and you don’t miss out on any payments from the commission. It is only the applicants whose application status shows approved that can submit bank details on the portal.
In case your application is not yet approved, don’t panic, it may be network issues In this article, we will discuss how to submit bank details on the NPC portal 2023 census. Also, note that you are not expected to use the account types listed below when you want to submit your bank details. They are:
- Loan Account
- NYSC Account
- Students Account
- Wallet Account
How To Submit Bank Details On The NPC Portal 2023 Census
The following are steps on how to submit bank details on the NPC portal 2023 census.
- On any browser of your choice, Go to the NPC ad-hoc recruitment portal here
- You will see a button written Check Application Status and click on it.
- Another dialogue box will pop up where you will enter your NPC Application Code
- Click on the proceed button and wait for some minutes.
- If your application is approved, you will see another button that will pop up asking you to Submit Bank Details
- Click on the Submit bank Details button.
- Enter your bank account number and select your bank, and type of account.
- Then click on submit.
- It will then bring out a page showing your name, NPC Access code and your application status as APPROVED.
With the above process on how to submit bank details on the NPC portal 2023 census, it then means you have successfully submitted your bank details. You will continue to check your email address and NPC portal for more information.