Many Facebook users do not know how to edit their Facebook user profiles. This article will show you how to edit your Facebook user profiles and the steps to use. Having a Facebook user profile is very important and it is very easy to create one. You will also find how to create your Facebook user profile as you continue reading this article.
What Is Facebook User Profile?
Before we talk about how to edit your Facebook user profiles, let’s first discuss what a Facebook user profile is. Facebook user profile serves as a pass for you to use on the Facebook platform. Having a Facebook profile gives you the opportunity to share, connect and communicate with your family and friends both far and near. A Facebook profile can be described as a place where you share your information with other users. such information shared between users includes videos, locations, hobbies, interests, pictures and lots more.
Facebook can be said to be a place or social networking platform that allows users to share photos, post comments on other people’s posts, share links and other things. It gives users the room to create live videos like reeds, and also watch videos posted by other users. It is very simple and easy to use the Facebook platform but before you do that, you must sign up for a Facebook account. Signing up for an account on Facebook is free and easy and does not involve any technicalities. Once you have signed up, your Facebook user profile can be accessed and seen by anyone using the app or website.
How To Download Facebook App
It is not a difficult task to download a Facebook App on any device. The following are the steps you must follow to download Facebook App.
- On any device you are using, go to the app store.
- Use the search box to locate the Facebook app. Results will be displayed. Click on the first result on the page.
- Click on the green “Download” or “Install” button to download and install Facebook App.
- After the Facebook App has been downloaded, Open it and Sign up or Sign in.
How To Sign Up For A New Facebook Account
In this space, we will show you how to sign up for a new Facebook account or user profile. It is very easy just follow the steps given below:
- Download and install the Facebook App on your mobile device.
- An application page will pop up. Fill in your name, surname, email address or mobile phone number you want to use and create the Facebook user profile or account.
- Create a password you can easily remember because that is what you will be using to log in to your Facebook account.
- Type in your birth date in the space provided for it.
- Select your gender.
- The next step is to click on the Signup button.
- A verification code will be sent to your phone number or email address. You will use the code sent to verify your new Facebook account.
How To Log In To Your Facebook Account
You can use the guide below to log in to your Facebook account.
- On your mobile device, search for the Facebook App that you have downloaded.
- Click on the Facebook app.
- Enter your email address or mobile phone number and your password.
- Then click the log-in button to log in to your Facebook account. With the correct details filled in, you will be automatically logged in to your Facebook account.
How To Edit Your Facebook User Profiles
Facebook has given its users the opportunity to edit their user profiles. You can decide to change your profile whenever you want to do so. Some of the basic Facebook user profile information you can edit include education, work, relationships etc. The following are the steps on how to edit your Facebook user profiles.
- On your Facebook page, click on your name.
- On your Profile page, click on the ABOUT that is located below your cover photo.
- Click on The Facebook user profile section you want to change.
- Go through the Facebook information you want to edit. Click on the EDIT button.
- Use the audience selector button to select the people that you will want to see your information and Click on SAVE CHANGES.