Are you looking for how to create a Pinterest business account? Pinterest’s business account has been ranked as one of the largest social networks in the United States. You can reach new markets or audiences using Pinterest and also do all kinds of business on Pinterest. Most users use the Pinterest app and they are there to shop.
This article will teach you how to create a Pinterest business account. The steps on how to create a Pinterest business account have been enumerated and are very easy. Once you have created the business account, you can easily use it to reach out to your customers both old and new.
Things To Note About Pinterest
- Creating a business account is easy when using a Pinterest account.
- Pinterest gives you a variety of ad types and campaigns to support your marketing strategy.
- Pinterest is a visual social media platform where users can create and share pins, create boards, and shop.
- The benefits of using Pinterest for business include brand exposure and a wider potential customer base.
- You can create a business account on Pinterest from scratch or convert your personal account to a business one.
- This article is for small business owners or marketers who want to learn how to use Pinterest for their business.
How To Create A Pinterest Business Account
Setting up a Pinterest business account is very easy and you can do it within a few minutes. The following are steps to set up your Pinterest business account.
Ensure your personal account is logged out of Pinterest before you can start setting up your Pinterest business account. You don’t need to link your personal Pinterest account with your business Pinterest account.
- Go to the Pinterest business account creation page. From the Pinterest login page on your laptop or your mobile phone, click on “create a business account”.
- Type your email address, and age and create a password.
- Click on “create account”.
- A new screen will pop up where you will enter your business name, website, country and language.