Google account is one of the tools people use in communicating with each other on the internet. On this page, we will discuss how to create a Google account on your Browser and mobile device It might look as if it is a very difficult process to follow but no it is very easy and simple. In case you are looking for a way to create a Google account, this page will explain how to create a Google account on your browser and mobile. You don’t really need a browser to create a Google account. with your mobile phone, you can also achieve that.
Having a Google account either on your PC browser or mobile is a key to accessing all the services and products provided by Google. Some of Google’s products and services include Gmail, Google Calendar, Google documents,Google photos, Google drive etc. These services are offered free of charge. The basic information that may be required to create a Google account is your name, age and location.
One of the advantages of creating a Google account is that it automatically syncs all your data, It also enables you to have access to the Google play store.
Requirements Needed To Create A Google Account
The following are some of the requirements that must be met before you can create a google account.
- The person must have attained the age of 13 years and above.
- Information like an identity card must be provided to be used in verifying your identity.
- Your Phone number. ( This will be used to recover your account and to set up two-way verification).
How To Create A Google Account On Your Browser
It is easier and faster to fill out forms to create a Google account using your computer or web browser.
Steps On How To Create A Google Account On Your Browser
- Go to accounts.google.com sign-up page.
- Key in your Name, user name and password.
- Click next
- Enter your phone number, gender, birthday and recovery email.
- Click next.
- Verify the phone number you entered.
- Follow the instructions
- Bravo! You Google account is ready.
How To Create A Google Account On Your Mobile
It is easy to create a Google account and there is no limit to the number of Google accounts you can create. To create a Google account on your mobile, follow the instructions:
Steps On How To Create A Google Account On Your Mobile Device
- On your mobile device go to settings.
- Select Accounts. ( In iOS devices, this feature is inside the mail option).
- Click on add account.
- Select Google
- Click on create an account.
- Follow the instructions that will be displayed on the screen to enter your personal information like name, gender etc.
- Select a user name.
- Tap I AGREE on the button to create your Google account.
Turn On Two Way Verification After Creating A Google Account
After creating your new Google account, you need to do a two way verification to ensure that your account is secured. You need to turn on the two way verification on your Google account.
Google send a login security alert whenever you login to any new device or it detects malicious activities on your account. The two way verification willwill keep your account safe from unauthorizedaccess, malware attacks and other suspicious activity.
To activate a two way verification, Google will reqiure you enter an extra code whenever you login to a new device or computer, or you have left the account dormant for some time without use.
Steps To Activate two way verification
- On your device, go to Settings > Accounts and backup > Manage Accounts.
- Select your newly created account from the list and tap Google account.
- On the Home page, dialogue box will pop up prompting you to turn on 2-Step Verification. Tap Count Me in.
- Open your Google account in your mobile browser. Click on Get Started.
- Add your phone number to your Google account.
- You will receive your two-step verification code on your phones.
- Select if you wish to receive 2FA codes via text or calls.
- Alternatively, you may tap on Use Another Backup option to receive a set of one-off codes to access your Google account.
- Enter the One-Time Password you’re sent and tap Next to activate and turn on 2FA.
Read Also : How To Delete Emails From Yahoo Inbox | Steps To Delete All Your Email