If you are interested in applying for EFCC recruitment 2023/2024 application. This is the right place to get the information you want. In this article, we will discuss how to apply for EFCC recruitment 2023/2024 in a step-by-step approach. Each recruitment exercise has processes and requirements you need to meet before you apply for the job. All applicants are expected to understand what each applicant in all categories is expected to do and also how to successfully apply for the stated vacancies.
To get yourself ready with how to apply for EFCC recruitment 2023/2024 and every other detailed information that you need to know about the recruitment. Although the EFCC recruitment forms are not yet out, the Agency will soon start massive recruitment exercises for qualified candidates into their workforce for the year. Get ready and be checking their portal regularly because it will soon be opened to accept applications. Candidates from all the states in Nigeria are eligible to apply for EFCC recruitment 2023/2024.
Requirements for EFCC Recruitment 2023
The following are the requirements that must be met by applicants that wish to apply for any position in the EFCC recruitment 2023/2024. Applicants must meet the requirements stated below:
- Candidates must be Nigerian by birth.
- Candidates must not be less than 1.7m and 1.64m in height for males and females respectively.
- Male candidates must have a broad chest not less than 0.87 meters.
- Candidates must be medically fit and possess a medical certificate from any government hospital.
- Candidates must not have any physical or mental disabilities.
- All interested candidates must have certificates with at least 5 credit passes.
- WASSCE, NCE, OND, HND, or BSC as the case may be and depending on the position you are applying for.
- Candidates must not be less than 18 years old and not more than 35 years old at the time of the application process.
- All Candidates must have a means of identification using either of the following National ID, International Passport, driver’s License, Voters Card etc.
How to Apply for EFCC Recruitment 2023/2024
The following are the simple steps and guidelines on how to apply for EFCC recruitment 2023/2024 which must be followed when the 2023 recruitment process starts. See the steps below:
- The first thing you need to do is to visit www.efcc.gov.ng.
- Then select the position you want to apply for.
- You will be required to create an account on the recruitment portal
- Use the account details you created to log in to the recruitment portal.
- Fill in your correct and necessary information as required in the spaces provided for it.
- The next step is to upload your academic and professional credentials and your guarantor forms too.
- Go through what you have filled in to confirm the information you provided is correct.
- Then click on the SUBMIT button.
All candidates are advised to be careful with this process because any mistake with any of the following: your name, date of birth etc will be a problem and can hinder your success in the recruitment exercise.
Required Documents For EFCC Recruitment
The following are the documents you will be required to scan and upload on the EFCC recruitment portal during the application process.
- A Current Passport
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Professional Certificates
- Degree, HND or any other certificate as the case may be.
- WASC/SSCE or NECO
- Birth Certificate / Sworn Age Declaration
- LGA Identification Letter
- Guarantors Form
When you have finished filling out the application online and you have submitted your details, the EFCC Recruitment 2023 application process will be reviewed by the EFCC Recruitment Committee. The next stage is that candidates found fit for the part of this recruitment process will be interviewed by a panel of experts.
Success Tips For EFCC Recruitment And Application For Positions
The following are tips that will enable candidates to be successful when applying for EFFC recruitment.
- Candidates should submit their forms through the EFCC recruitment portal www.efcc.gov.ng/careers
- Candidates should not submit multiple applications because it will make them to be disqualified.
- Candidates should not get involved in any monetary transaction about the EFFC recruitment form because the application form is free.
- Do not forge or falsify your documents because if EFCC finds out, you will be prosecuted
- Make sure that your application form is submitted on or before the application deadline.