EFCC recruitment for the 2023/2024 application form portal is now open online. The Economic and Financial Crime Commission commonly known as EFCC is a Federal government agency that has the responsibility of investigating financial crimes, money laundering activities and advanced fee fraud (known as 419 frauds) in Nigeria. It was established in April 2003 following the pressure mounted on Nigeria by the Financial Action Task Force on Money Laundering (FATF).
Are you interested and want to work with EFCC? All interested candidates should go to EFCC recruitment 2023/2024 application form portal to fill in the necessary information required. We will also tell you the requirements, the closing date for recruitment and the steps you need to follow in your application process.
Is EFCC Recruitment Portal For 2023 Open?
The EFCC recruitment for the 2023/2024 application form portal is now open. Interested candidates can visit their official website, and fill out the application form online. You need an active email address to process your application on their website online.
General Requirements For EFCC Recruitment For The 2023/2024 Application
Before you start processing your application for the EFCC recruitment, some requirements must be met to prove you are qualified and ready for the recruitment process. See the requirements below:
- All Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Applicants must have strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Applicants must be single at the time of the application.
- Applicants Must be computer literate which is an added advantage.
- Applicants must have Curriculum Vitae
- Any Candidates with bad criminal records excluding road traffic offences will not be accepted to work with this agency
- All Interested candidates must have good communication skills
- All candidates must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in the West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory
- All Interested applicants must be of good behaviour and composure
- All candidates are expected to have any of these certificates, HND, B.Sc, NCE, or an OND certificate in any related field, and from a recognized University
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Interested candidates must be willing to work in a new environment
- All Interested applicants must be physically, and mentally fit
- Applicants interested in the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission recruitment must be between the ages of 18 to 35 years
Documents Required For EFCC Recruitment For The 2023/2024 Application
Before you start processing your application for the EFCC recruitment, some document requirements must be provided to prove you are qualified and ready for the recruitment process. See the requirements below:
- A recent Passport photograph
- Certificate of State of Origin
- Certificate of L.G.A of Origin
- A valid means of identification such as a Valid Driver’s License, National ID Card, National Identification Number (NIN), Nigerian International Passport, Voters card
- A copy of your detailed Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Educational certificates
How to Apply for EFCC Recruitment For The 2023/2024 Application
It has been announced that the EFCC recruitment for 2023/2024 application form is available now. All interested candidates are to follow the steps below:
- Visit the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission’s official web portal at https://efccnigeria.org/efcc/
- Access the Employment (Career) section page
- Click on the available vacancies
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Provide all the necessary information
- Verify all your information
- Submit your application
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Qualified candidates who meet the needed requirements will be invited by EFCC for the screening tests. The dates for the screening and the screening centres will be announced or communicated to qualified candidates through the email address provided.
Points To Note Before Applying For EFCC Recruitment For 2023/2024 Application
All candidates who wish to apply for the EFCC recruitment for 2023/2024 application should take note of the following:
- Before applying for any position, please make sure that you are what you said you are
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Before joining the service, an intensive background investigation will be carried out
- The investigation includes a test for illegal drugs; verification of all employment documents; medical examination; and extensive interviews with former and current colleagues, friends, neighbours, business associates, teachers, etc.