Google Chrome is one of the most popular and fastest best web browsers for Windows, iPhone and Mac, Its features include stability fast performance, top-notch security and efficiency. Google Chrome Download and Installation on Mac, iPhone and Windows will be the focus of discussion on this page. Chrome has made it easier for those using Gmail to check their mail and navigate to surfing the website without stress.
Once Google Chrome is downloaded on your device, it will sync your browsing history and bookmarks across all your devices. This means that if your open any document on your PC at home and went out with your phone, Google Chrome enables you to see the file on your phone using Chrome. Apart from Android phones that use Google Chrome as their operating system, You have to download Google Chrome.
Steps For Google Chrome Download And Installation On Mac
- Go to google.com/chrome/.
- On the Google page, click on the blue box with Download Chrome written on it.
- The downloading process will start, wait until it is finished.
- A page with “Thank you for downloading Chrome!” will pop up.
- If the setting of your Mac device is enabled on your current browser, the Chrome file will be downloaded automatically. If it doesn’t download automatically, then click on the download Chrome manually option.
- Once downloading is completed, click on the .dmg file. Another window will open that has the Google Chrome icon above or beside an application folder. Drag and drop the Chrome icon into the folder.
- On your application folder, double-click on Google Chrome.
- A box with the write-up Google Chrome is an application that is downloaded from the internet. Are you sure you want to open it?” will pop up. Then click on OPEN.
- When you click on the OPEN, Google Chrome will now open on its own. Make sure you sign in to your Google account to enable your content to start syncing automatically across all your devices.
Steps For Google Chrome Download And Installation On iPhone
If you are a user of the iPhone, you will find out that iPhone doesn’t come with Google Chrome already installed. So there is a need to download Google Chrome on your iPhone. The following are steps you need to follow to download Google Chrome on your iPhone device.
- On your phone, go to the App store and download the Google Chrome app.
- You will see a rounded box that says GET, tap on it. If you had downloaded the app before, a cloud symbol with an arrow will come up.
- Since it is a free app, it automatically starts downloading without you entering your password. Some devices may require you to verify your Touch ID or enter your password first.
- Once you are done with that process, the cloud symbol or rounded button will turn to a button that shows OPEN.
- Once you tap on the OPEN, you will be directed to a page that says” Welcome to Chrome”.
- Click on the Accept and Continue buttons.
- You can log in to your account if you already have a Google account. You will be directed to a page that will explain Google Chrome’s sync and personalization services. Click on Ok Got it.
Steps For Google Chrome Download And Installation On Your PC with Windows 11
- Go to google.com/chrome/.
- Click on the blue box with DOWNLOAD CHROME.
- Look for the .exe file you just downloaded and open it, You will be asked if you want the files to make changes to your devices, Select YES.
- Once Google has finished downloading and installing, a Chrome browser window will automatically open. Ensure you sign in to your Google account so that your content will start syncing across all your devices automatically.
You can add Chrome to your taskbar to make it easier for you to launch on Windows 11. To do this, right-click on the Chrome icon on your desktop, and select the show more option. Click on PIN to the taskbar.
Make Chrome Your Default Browser
Do you want to make Chrome your default browser? It is possible to do so especially if you enjoy using Chrome. Chrome can easily be set as your default browser on Windows and Mac.
Setting Chrome as your default browser enables you to open any link directly into Chrome and enjoy the robust browsing experience provided by the browser.