Are you looking for how to link your Twitter account to your Facebook account for free without difficulties? We will show you how to do that in this article. Twitter and Facebook accounts are two different social media platforms that have been trending and are used by so many people in the world. It is a means where people can connect with old-time friends, colleagues, classmates and family members. It is a means of bringing people together and a means of communication.
Most times it is difficult to share things with your friends, family and colleagues on Facebook and go back to Twitter to manually share the same thing or even to post manually to multiple social media platforms. Because of these difficulties and stress, Facebook and Twitter have developed a way you can link your Twitter account to your Facebook account. so that whatever you post on any of the platforms will appear simultaneously on both sites.
Read Also: 15 Best Social Media Platforms To Grow Your Business And Brand- See The List Now
How To Link Your Twitter Account To Your Facebook Account
If you are a social media person that is comfortable and using Facebook regularly, it means you are more active on Facebook than on Twitter. You can link your Twitter to your Facebook account easily and get positive results by following the steps that will be given below. To enable you to link the two accounts, you must have a Facebook and Twitter account separately.
Linking the two accounts will draw more visitors and users to your content on any of the social media platforms. It does not cost anything to link your Twitter account to your Facebook account. The only condition which you must neet is to have a Twitter and a Facebook account separately before you can join them together.
How To Create New Facebook Account
In case you don’t have an existing Facebook account and want to create one, follow the steps below to successfully create a new Facebook account.
- On any browser of your choice, type facebook.com.
- A dialogue box will pop up, click on the “Sign Up” button.
- When you have done that then you will be directed to where you can create your Facebook account.
- Then fill in the required details about yourself on the new page displayed.
- After filling in your personal details, click the “Sign Up” button below again.
- You will be required to confirm your account by a verification code sent as an SMS to the Phone number or email address you just filled in.
- Enter the confirmation code in the verification box and then click “Confirm”.
- Your new Facebook Account will be created.
How To Create Twitter Account
Creating a Twitter account is one of the easiest thing to do. Follow the steps below to create a Twitter account.
- Go to the Twitter homepage and then click on the “Sign Up Now” button.
- You can start by providing your personal information which includes username, date of birth, and your choice of an email account or phone number.
- Choose how you want to view ads. Just click on the “Next” button.
- Then click on “Create account”. A Verification code will be sent to your email address or phone number.
- Then enter the verification code once you receive it in the space provided for it.
- Type or create a password, the password must be at least six characters.
- Add your picture, in the profile picture space provided. Just click on it and add a photo of yourself.
- You will be given the option to either import your email addresses from your Gmail, Yahoo, or Outlook email accounts. It is a great way to get started in following current contacts.
- Complete your remaining profile information. This will give you the opportunity to provide a brief summary of your business, list your website, or more.
Steps To Link Your Twitter Account To Your Facebook Account
The following are the steps you must follow to link your Twitter account to your Facebook account.
- Go to the Twitter website and log in to your account.
- Click on the settings menu
- Click on “Connect to Facebook”.
- Then log in to your Facebook account if prompted to do so.
- Click the “Continue as [your Facebook name].
- Select the privacy settings and click on the OK button.
- Your Twitter account will be linked to your Facebook account automatically. With these, you will only see the news feed postmarked as public on your Twitter news feed.