Are you an applicant looking for how to Apply for ICPC recruitment 2023? This article will help your quest. The ICPC recruitment 2023 portal is currently open and online applications are invited from qualified applicants. All you need to know about recruitment when it starts,
and the requirements needed to be qualified to apply. How To Apply For ICPC Recruitment 2023 – See Application Form Here Now!
ICPC stands for Independent Corrupt Practices And Other Related Offences Commission in Nigeria. It is one of the federal government law enforcement agencies that operate in the country. The main duty of this agency is to prohibit and prescribe punishments for corrupt practices and other related offences. The duties of ICPC are as follows:
- To enlist and foster public support in combating corruption.
- To educate the public on and against corruption, bribery, and related offences.
- To advise and assist parastatal or any agency on ways by which corruption or fraud may be minimized or eliminated by them.
- To examine the practices, systems, and procedures of public bodies and where such systems aid corruption, to direct and supervise their review.
- To receive and investigate complaints from members of the public on allegations of corrupt practices and in appropriate cases, prosecute the offenders.
One of the aims of this recruitment is to find bright and disciplined individuals that will work with the agency. An individual with passion and enthusiasm is part of the attributes they are looking for. Even in the process of the screening exercise, applicants are expected to show a level of comportment in their activities. If you think you are qualified to join ICPC in fighting corruption in Nigeria, then this is an opportunity for you to do so. So need to know how to apply for ICPC recruitment 2023 application.
How To Apply For ICPC Recruitment 2023
Since the application portal of ICPC is now open to accept applications from individuals, you must take the guide and information that will be provided about the recruitment process seriously. It is also important to know the vacancies available before you think about how to apply for ICPC recruitment 2023 so that you will take the right decision on the position to apply for. The following are the vacancies available for the ICPC 2023 recruitment.
- Senior Executive Officer
- Executive Officer
- Assistant Director
- Principal Officer
- Senior Officer
The following are the pieces of information you need to take note of before you start the application process:
- The application form is free.
- Take time to fill out the online application form. You cannot edit your bio-data once submitted.
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job
- Only applicants with specialized skills and required disciplines will be considered. These include Architecture, Statistics/Mathematics, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Engineering, Computer Forensics, Mass Communications, Sociology, Economics, Computer Science, Quantity Surveying, Law, Accountancy, Procurement specialists, and Forensic Experts.
- Shortlisted applicants will undergo an online/ written assessment test and a computer-based aptitude test, which will qualify them for an oral interview and other stages of assessment.
- In addition to paramilitary training, candidates will also undergo a polygraph test.
- It is advisable to have a good health record.
Requirements For ICPC Recruitment 2023
Before you apply and submit your application forms, there are some requirements you must meet to prove that you are qualified and ready to go through the recruitment process. See the requirements below:
- Interested applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen
- Certificate of State of Origin duly signed
- Candidates with a bad criminal record will not be accepted
- Birth certificate or age declaration certificate
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Interested applicants must be of good behaviour and composure
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate from a recognized institution
- Applicants interested in the ICPC recruitment must not be over 35 years at the time of application
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit. Also, a medical examination will be conducted at the second stage of the recruitment exercise for all candidates qualified for that stage.
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Must have SSCE, NECO, or GCE with credits in not less than five subjects including Mathematics and English.
- A national Youth Service Corps Certificate of participation or exemption certificate is needed.
How To Apply For ICPC Recruitment
Follow the steps below on how to apply for ICPC recruitment 2023:
- Login to the ICPC job portal: https://icpc.gov.ng
- Select the job vacancy of your interest. Make sure that whichever you choose aligns with your qualifications.
- Toggle the “Click to Apply” button
- A new page will load up and will indicate the position you have applied for and its requirements
- You’re applying for _ (Position you selected will be mentioned here)
- Tell us your qualification or level of education – Select whichever is your educational level and Upload the documents accordingly.
- Select Class of Degree (Your C.G.P.A)
- Upload your NYSC certificate clearly showing all the details
- Click “Done”
Fill Out The Following information on the page that loads up
- Contact Number
- Home/Office Address
- Date Of Birth
- State of origin
- Upload documents in the exact positions where they are required.
- Upload Your CV
- Upload Your Passport
- Review the information and submit the form.
- Print out the registration slip.
Once the application is successful, you will receive an invitation through mail inviting you to the next phase of the recruitment process. There will also be a screening for all the shortlisted candidates. The date and time be sent to them via email.