Free Yandex.Mail Account is a free email service developed by Yadex in Russia. Yandex .mail was launched in the year 2000. Since its inception, it has become one of the biggest email services in Runet. Yandex.Mail Account is one of the rich Email services. Using free Yandex. Mail account will help you have web access with an unlimited storage facility.
You can use the registration form to create a free Yandex.Mail account. It is very easy to access your free Yandex.mail account through email clients like POP or IMAP or even from any web browser of your choice.
In this article, we will be discussing how to create free Yandex.Mail account. It is easy to create a free Yandex.Mail account with many storage spaces using a new email address. You can create a free Yandex.mail account using a desktop browser of your choice.
How To Create Free Yandex.Mail Account
Follow the steps below to create a free Yandex.Mail account.
- On your web browser, type Yandex.Mail.
- Select the create account option to have access to the registration form.
- Enter your First Name in the box provided for it.
- Enter your last name in the following box.
- You will see another box requesting you should enter the user name you want to use.
- You will type your user name followed by @yandex.com as a suffix.
- Enter the password you want to use for your Yandex.Mail account.
- You will see another box where you will enter your password again to confirm it. Ensure you enter a strong password that is long but at the same will be easy for you to remember.
- Enter your phone number in the box provided for it. Make sure you enter a valid phone number you can use to receive SMS text messages. Note that entering your phone number is optional. You may also choose that you don’t have a phone number. If this happens, you will be required to select a security question and also provide the answer to the security question. The question and the answer you provided will be used in case you forgot your password to regain access to your Yandex.Mail account.
- Select confirm to confirm your phone number.
- Once that is done, you will receive a code on your phone via SMS. Then enter the code and select register.
- Yandex will automatically log you into your new email account.
- It is done you have created a free Yandex.Mail account for yourself.
Read Also: Yandex Mail Account- How To Create Yandex Mail Account Free For Desktop
How To Log In To Yandex.Mail
- You can freely log in to your free Yandex.Mail with the steps shown below:
- On any browser of your choice.
- Set up Yandex.Mail in iOS Mail.
- Use the Yandex. Mail POP3 settings to access your account in email clients such as Outlook.
- Use IMAP to access Yandex in an email client.