Facebook now has a short-form video like TikTok as one of its features. It was recently added as an online making programme called Facebook Reel. You can make money with Facebook reels by posting your short content, embedding ads in your reels or even taking up some monetization challenges to earn money. Make Money With Facebook Reels
Over time, Facebook has been classified and known as one of the fastest social media platforms where you can meet people and build your audience for your products or brands. The audience built on Facebook is across the globe and you can also be paid by Facebook for posting your product and building an audience. You can build your brand by using the free methods available or by creating Facebook ads.
What Are Reels On Facebook?
Reels on Facebook are short videos created to entertain and stimulate your audience on Facebook. The short videos can be made up of audio, text overlays, music AR effects etc and can be created using your Facebook app or your mobile device.
After creating the reels, you can share them directly on your news feed and that of your fans and also to new audiences. People that are new to your news feed can use the dedicated reels section as an opportunity to discover and enjoy your creations.
Meta has revealed that Reel is one of the fastest-growing content formats on Facebook. Facebook users spend most of their time on Facebook and Instagram watching videos posted on reels Facebook Reels have similarities with Tik Tok in the sense that both are trendy, use short videos driven by sound and are amusing in nature.
What You Can Achieve Using Facebook Reels
The following are what you can achieve while posting Facebook Reels.
- You Can Become creative
- It helps you stand out
- Facebook Rels will help you reach new audiences.
- You will earn a lot of money by using Facebook Reels.
This is How Facebook Reels Works
Facebook Reels makes it easier for the user to promote their products, and brands and gain followers. When you log in to your main Facebook page, you will see other tabs like Rooms, Reels and Stories. If you are a content creator on Facebook, you can utilize the opportunity created by Meta to make money with Facebook Reels.
It is possible to make up to $25,000 and above monthly by merely posting short videos that will last only 60 seconds with good music and special effects. You will be paid once your Facebook Reels have at least 1000 views within 30 days period. In order to get paid, you will apply for the Facebook monetization program and get approved first. Once your application is approved, you will make money with Facebook Reels depending on the number of views your content is able to attract.
How Do I Create Reels To Make Money With Facebook Reels?
Creating Facebook Reels is not a difficult task because you can create them in your Facebook account. There are no other external software is needed to create Facebook Reels.
Follow the steps below to create Facebook Reels.
- From your mobile app, log in to your Facebook account. Ensure you are using the latest version of the Facebook app.
- Then tap the Create from the Reels section on Feed, or tap the camera icon in the top right corner when viewing a reel.
- You can decide to add a video to your reel using any of the options below:
1. Tap the record button to add a new video or
2. Tap the photo icon in the lower left corner of your page to add video clips to your reel.
- You can make your reel interesting by adding audio, text, effects, captions or a timer to your reel by tapping the icons on the right side of your screen.
- Once you are done, tap Next.
- Write a description for your reel.
- Choose an audience for your reel.
- Click on the Share Reel button to publish your reel.
NOTE: Reels on Facebook are public by default and also the reels creator or business pages can only be posted publicly.
How To Create Reels On Classic Facebook Pages
You can follow these steps to test out Reels on your classic Facebook page first before posting them to your creator page.
- Open your Facebook page and ensure it is the latest version of the app that you are using.
- Go to your classic page, if it is difficult for you to find, type the name of your classic page in the search bar.
- Once you are on your classic page, Scroll to the bottom of the page, under “Create a Post,” and select “Reel.”
- When you are done selecting the Reel, you can add a video to your reel using any of the options below:
1. Tap the record button to add a new video.
2. Tap the photo icon in the lower left corner to add video clips to your reel.
- Write a description, and ensure you use appropriate hashtags on your Reels. to get an audience.
- Choose an audience for your Reel
- Click on the share button to publish your reel.
NOTE: Reels are always public by default except if you are a minor.