The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) on 7th September 2022 announced that the INEC Adhoc Staff recruitment portal will be opened by 8:00 am on the 14th September 2022 to commence the recruitment of ad-hoc staff in preparation for the 2023 general election. Interested applicants are advised to log in and apply for the positions of their choice. The portal stated to close by 8:00 pm on the 14th of December 2022.
INEC encouraged interested and eligible applicants to visit their website and apply. There are different categories of ad-hoc staff positions to be applied for except the post of Collation Officers.
Requirements For INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Registration
For you to be eligible and apply, for the INEC Adhoc staff recruitment registration, some requirements must be met. INEC has listed some of the requirements an eligible registrant must possess before registering on their portal. Below is the list:
- An Applicant must have a functional email address.
- An Applicant must have a valid and functioning phone number.
- Must have a personal bank account with any authorised and registered bank in Nigeria.
- An Applicant must have a recent passport-sized photograph with white background and not more than 5MB.
- An applicant will be required to submit the contact details of two referees, The details will include a valid email address and phone number.
- An applicant must present a valid identification card number (ID No), staff ID No for those working ) or a student ID No for students.
- An NYSC Callup no for former corp members that served not earlier than 2018.
- An NYSC Call-up number for applicants that are currently serving.
- A copy of your highest qualification in a PDF format is to be submitted as a soft copy on the portal.
- A copy of your means of identification in jpg or jpeg format is to be submitted as a soft copy on the space provided on the portal.
Steps On How To Apply For INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment
For applicants that have checked the requirements and are qualified to apply for the INEC Adhoc staff recruitment, you need to go to the registration portal here to create an account. Follow the instructions below:
- Take time and go through the positions listed.
- Select or choose the position that you desire to apply for.
- Review the requirements of the position you have chosen to ensure you are eligible to apply.
- Click on Register and then follow the instructions.
- Create your password. After creating your password, you will automatically be logged in to the portal.
- You will see an application form in which you are expected to fill in the necessary information.
- The form is divided into three sections-
Your personal information
Your Contact Information
Your Bank Details
- Ensure that the names you are using to fill out the form correspond with your bank verification number (BVN).
- Ensure you fill in your detailed information correctly because there is no opportunity for editing once the form is submitted.
- On the space provided for the passport, upload your recent passport-sized photograph with a plain background and size not larger than 5MB.
- Fill in the details of your referees. Make sure that the information provided is valid because it will be verified by your organisations, referees or institutions.
- Check in the attestation box.
- Click on submit to submit the application when you finish.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip and keep it safe because you will need it later for final verification.
- Finally, ensure you review your information thoroughly before you click the submit button.
Note: The deployment for the successful applicant that applied for the INEC Adhoc staff recruitment will be based on your state of residence.