The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) has announced the commencement of its online test for all applicants. The online recruitment test is part of the recruitment exercise that applicants must pass through. In this article, we will discuss how to login for the NDLEA recruitment online test for 2023. Earlier this year the agency started a recruitment process and so many people indicated interest and applied for several positions. How To Login For The NDLEA Recruitment Online Test For 2023- See Details Now
If you applied for the NDLEA recruitment for 2023 earlier this year and the agency found you qualified, you will receive an invitation for an assessment test via your email address with the date and time for the test stated on the letter. The assessment test will start from 8th May 2023 with dates allotted for the test in batches for shortlisted candidates. The schedule in batches is as follows:
- The first batch will take the test on Monday 8th May 2023 between 10:00 am to 12:59 pm.
- The second batch will take the online test on Tuesday 9th May, 2023 from 10:00 am to 12:59 pm.
- The third batch will take the online test on Wednesday 10th May 2023 from 10:00 am to 12:59 pm.
- Candidates should note that they should take the online test on the date and time on their invitation letter.
Candidates should note that the online assessment test will be in two modules as follows:
- The first module is the general assessment for all professionals except law.
- The second module is for only law applicants.
How To Login For NDLEA Recruitment Online Test For 2023
The following are the steps on how to login for the NDLEA recruitment online test for 2023.
- Go to the NDLEA Test Portal Login via http://cbtservices.online.
- Click on the ‘Login’ button.
- Enter your ‘Application ID’ to log in to the test portal.
- Read and follow the instructions.
- Click on ‘PROCEED’ to start the test.
Read Also: NDLEA Recruitment Application For 2023/2024 Has Been Extended: See Details Now!
Instructions To Follow For NDLEA Recruitment Online Test For 2023
The following are the instructions candidates must follow while taking the online recruitment test.
- Use a reliable internet service: A poor internet connection can impair performance, so candidates should use a dependable internet service.
- Check the test time restriction: Before beginning the test, check the time limit to decide how much time to devote to each question.
- Avoid distractions: Candidates should take the test in a quiet area to eliminate distractions that may impair their performance.
- Use a computer: While candidates can write the test on their smartphone, it is recommended to use a computer for a better user experience.
In case you applied for the NDLEA recruitment for 2023, and you have been shortlisted for the online test. This article has been able to show you how to login for the NDLEA recruitment for online test for 2023. Go to their portal on your scheduled date and time, follow the instructions and write your test to ensure you have a chance to be successful in the exercise.