Due to the growth of quality health in Nigeria, the National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) is out to increase and expand its workforce. The NHIS is one of the federal government agencies saddled with the responsibility of providing health care services to Nigerians. This article will focus on how to apply for NHIS recruitment registration form portal for 2023/2024. The organisation has announced the commencement of its 2023 recruitment with various exciting job opportunities to be offered to individuals who are passionate and want to contribute to the healthcare sector of the country. How To Apply For NHIS Recruitment Registration
In this article, we will show you how to apply for NHIS recruitment registration form portal for 2023/2024, details about the NHIS recruitment process, the entry requirements, the guidelines and every other thing you need to know. Candidates who are interested and qualified to apply for these job opportunities are encouraged to do so. through their portal.
A Brief About National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS)
The National Health Insurance Scheme is an agency of the federal government of Nigeria that was established under the Act 35 of the 1999 constitution to help in improving the health of all Nigerian citizens at an affordable cost. This means that the Scheme will go a long way to make Nigerians easy access to quality healthcare and facilities. The NHIS implements the National Health Insurance Program in Nigeria.
Because of the services they provide, they try as much as possible to recruit talented individuals that can support and enhance the mission of NHIS as an agency. The agency has made it known to the public that recruitment into the agency is free and transparent. It means that as far as you are qualified, with the necessary credentials needed for positions of your choice, you will be eligible to participate in the recruitment exercise of NHIS.
The Core Values Of The National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS)
The NHIS has core values that guide the activities of the agency while carrying out the responsibilities assigned to them by the federal government. Below are the core values of the NHIS.
If you know you can abide by these core values guiding NHIS as an agency, then you can apply for the NHIS recruitment for 2023.
Vacancies Available In National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS)
The NHIS has a three-point re-branding agenda and needs to strengthen the state offices for better service delivery. They also seek to want to fill in the vacant positions in all states of the nation with highly committed, resourceful, motivated and suitably qualified candidates who will work as Pharmacists, Laboratory Scientists, Nurses/ Midwives and Medical Doctors. The following is a list of available vacancies in NHIS.
- Asst General Manager Medical (NHIS/01/AG)
- Assistant Manager Pharmacy (NHIS/02/AM)
- Senior Manager Medical (NHIS/01/SM)
- Principal Manager Medical (NHIS/01/PM)
- Manager Pharmacy (NHIS/02/MG)
- Officer Nursing (NHIS/03/OF)
- Senior Officer Nursing (NHIS/03/SO)
- Manager Medical (NHIS/01/MG)
- Asst Manager Nursing (NHIS/03/AM)
- Senior Manager Pharmacy (NHIS/02/SM)
- Principal Manager Pharmacy (NHIS/02/PM)
- Senior Officer MLS (NHIS/04/SO),
- Assistant Manager MLS (NHIS/04/AM)
- Manager MLS (NHIS/04/MG)
- Manager Nursing (NHIS/03/MG)
- Officer MLS (NHIS/04/OF),
Eligibility Requirments For NHIS Recruitment For 2023/2024
The following are the requirements that will make you eligible to apply for the NHIS recruitment 2023/2024. If you check the list below and you find yourself eligible, then we will show you how to apply for NHIS recruitment registration form portal 2023/2024.
- All candidates Interested in applying for any position in NHIS must be of good behaviour and composure.
- All candidates must be willing to work in a new environment they might be posted.
- Candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, NIN Number
- Interested candidates must have a strong team spirit
- All candidates must have an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate
- All interested candidates must have a current licence to practice issued by the relevant or appropriate Regulatory Council
- All applicants must have full registration with the relevant or appropriate Regulatory Council
- Candidates must possess post-graduate qualifications in public health, family medicine, health planning and management or equivalent is an added advantage and is desired for higher positions.
- Candidates that want to apply as Lab scientists must have a Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science (BMLS) degree or equivalent qualification, recognized by the Medical Laboratory Science Council of Nigeria (MLSCN)
- All candidates applying as a Nurse must be Qualified Nurses (i.e. BNSc or its equivalent, Registered Nurse/Midwife [RN/RM] or other specialized areas of Nursing)
- All candidates applying as a Pharmacist must possess a Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm) degree or equivalent qualification, recognized by the Pharmacists Council of Nigeria (PCN)All candidates applying as a Medical Doctor must possess a Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) degree/, or their equivalent, recognized by the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN)
- All candidates must have experience and skill in monitoring and evaluation of healthcare services and facilities if desired
Note that for the positions above the entry point for each cadre, depend on the appropriate number of years with cognate experience required and must be stated in your CV.
How To Apply For NHIS Recruitment Registration Form Portal For 2023/2024
After checking if you are eligible to apply for any vacant position in NHIS, the next step is to know how to apply for NHIS recruitment registration form portal for 2023/2024. The follwing are the steps you must follow to make your application process smooth and successful.
- Go to the NHIS official website at: nhis.gov.ng
- Scroll to the “Recruitment” section.
- Ensure you read and understand the eligibility criteria and job requirements for any position you want to apply for.
- Fill out the online registration form with accurate personal information, educational qualifications, work experience, and any other requested details.
- Attach scanned copies of the required credentials or documents, such as educational certificates, professional certifications, identification documents, and passport-sized photographs.
- Go through the entire information provided and make sure they are accurate.
- Then Click on the submit button to submit the registration form.
- It is important to follow the instructions given and also meet the specified deadlines during the registration process to ensure consideration for NHIS Recruitment 2023.